The Institute believes in practical and in-depth education for healthcare project team members that can lead to your professional recognition by a globally-recognised MPA certification and Certificate level qualification.
This course covers all the requirements to plan and deliver healthcare projects.
This training is focused at creating Project Manager and Project Team Member competencies.
It requires the completion of the 3-day Applied Healthcare Project Management face-to-face program or an online equivalent.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued on completing the course.
Leads to a Globally-Recognised Certification
This course is a prerequisite educational program for attaining the international level of Medical Project Associate (MPA) certification, which can be gained by completing the course and submitting the certification application with the additional fee (US$147) payment.
Leads to a Globally-Recognised Qualification
This course is a prerequisite educational program for attaining the internationally-recognised Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (CertIVPMP) that is issued by the Business Education Institute, and accredited by the Australian Government.
To gain a Certificate IV , workplace and other evidence-based requirements are needing to be submitted with an additional assessment fee.
The course covers the following topics:
- Defining key project management terms;
- Outlining the roles of people in projects;
- Explaining the 4 stage Project Life Cycle;
- Applying scope management;
- Applying risk management;
- Applying time management;
- Applying cost management;
- Applying quality management;
- Applying human resources management;
- Applying procurement management;
- Applying communications management;
- Applying stakeholder management;
- Applying integration management;
- Project management methodologies;
- Project management templates;
- Managing project team meetings;
- Change management control;
- Issues management control;
- Overview of Project Management Office (PMO) functionality; and
- Overview of portfolio, program and project management
Qualification Competency Units
This course is aligned to the international recognised qualification of the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice that covers the following competency units:
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope-management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time-management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality-management techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost-management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications management techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk-management techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
To gain a Certificate IV, workplace and other evidence-based requirements are needing to be submitted with an additional assessment fee.
Workplace Template Resources
This course includes the following licensed to use downloadable workplace templates:
- Project Management Plan
- Progress Status Report template
- Variation Request template
- Issues Register template
- Close-Out Report template