IIMPM Medical Project Management Competency Framework
The IIMPM MPM Competency Framework was designed to guide the application of project management into the healthcare discipline.
It was designed to recognise the:
- external influencing factors of the legal market, regulatory and commercial factors;
- four phase life cycle stages of define, plan, deliver and close;
- key functions and elements under each phase;
- productivity tools and enabling approaches; and
- people and organisational capability elements.